Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Card

Provo Craft has come out with a magazine dedicated to the Cricut/Imagine machines; called "Cricut Magazine."  Every so many months they come out with special issues; "Cricut Birthdays" and "Cricut Cards."  These magazines has opened my creative mind to new ideas and inspiration.  I was inspired to make this card after seeing it in the "Cricut Cards" issue; by Stephanie Ackerman.  When you can; go check out her work!  :)

Here is my creation:

Cricut cart used was  Life's A Beach (both out/inside); also Stickles were uses to embellish the flower and mermaid's top. The half perl in mermaid's hand is from Stampin Up's Pretties Kit.
I used Stickles to also embellish the sea shell board.
I will post two more projects tomorrow.  At the moment need to get back to getting ready for my "day" job.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, thank you so much for your kind words!!! I've been waiting for this magazine to come out and am thrilled it has inspired you to create this card. You have created such a pretty card, ading stickles to her top was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete