Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wanna Smore with Sebastian?

Happy Thursday All!

I'm getting ready to head to Chicago for my family reunion; but first I wanted to share this last project I was able to squeeze in.  

I was crafting with a friend and she had The Disney Princesses cartridges.  As I was going through them, I saw the image of Sebastian (from The Little Mermaid) and thought he was the perfect fit to my beach layout.  He adds a lot more "life" to my page.  :)  

The layout size is 8.5 X 11.
Enough room for a wallet size picture.
I used Stickles to embellish the fire, top of the palm tree, marshmallows and Sebastian's face. 
I used a brown Sharpie pen to add a shadow effect on the title.
Also, I put Sebastian on an Action Wobble.
He know's how to shake it.  LOL!  :)
TA-DA!!!  ;)

Until next time... keep you craft groove going!  :)



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love that Sebastian is having S'mores, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete