Here is my submission for Peachy Keen Stamps and the challenge was to create a card or layout based on the sketch given and through in a twist. The twist was to use a monochromatic color scheme. For those who are wondering what is monochromatic...the use of tints and shades of the same color.
The color I chose were shades of green and was excited to use my new Cricut cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up. I have to admit...Paper Doll Dress Up is a lot of fun to use. :)
Here's my creation...
|Mr. Leprechaun walking down the road to his pot of gold. ;)|
|Used gold Stickles in the center of flowers.|
|I had a lot of fun creating this little guy.|
|The shamrocks have light green sequins with stickles in the center.|
A look down the road. ;)
- PKS 490 - Everyday Character Faces
- PKS - white gel pen
- Stampin Up Ink Pad: Basic Black
- Cricut cartridges: Paper Doll Dress Up and Plantin School Book
- Iced Got Flowers: Limeade
- Card stock: Bazzill Basics Paper Fundamentals (textured), Stampin Up, and Best Occasions
- Design Paper: Provo Craft Cricut "Celebrations"
- Sequins: from Joann's Craft Store
- Punch Out Alphas (lettering)