It's Wednesday and I have finally finished PKS Face Challenge .
I'm not sure why, but I'm having difficult time matching colors or it seems that I'm second guessing myself when it comes to picking colors; perhaps thinking too hard/much about it. Who knows?! I bought myself a color wheel; so...we'll see how that works. Does anybody use those? What do you think? Helpful?
I liked the mailbox idea and was fortunate enough to find them at Target (like the design team girls mentioned) in the $1 bins. They had three different colors and I couldn't decide what one...so what's a crafter gal to do? Pick two of each color! ;)
The face challenge was to create an altered container using PKS faces to store Valentines or cards you receive throughout the year.
And...here is the finished look:
- Cricut cartridge: Hannah Montana and Quarter Note
- Designer Paper: K&Company "Lovely"
- Card stock: Stampin Up "Real Red", "Regal Rose", "Basic Black", and "Whisper White"
- PKS 490: Everyday Character Face Assortment
- PKS: White Gel Pen
- My Pink Stamper: Family and Friends
- Red grosgrain ribbon
- Adhesive and pop-up dots
- Mail box: Target