Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Checking In :D

Good Morning!

How are my creative friends?  :)

I wanted to share that I went to my first Scrapbook Expo this past weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center.  Spent close to 8 hrs there and saw a lot of cool things that every paper crafter would love to have in their supplies.  I left there with a few goodies...the big one...the Gypsy!  I've spent the last two days getting acquainted with my Gypsy and now understand why other's rave about it.  ;) 

My first big project I'm using the Gypsy for is for a blog hop my friend (Linda at Fancy Framework)is hosting; and for a good cause. 

  Help Fight MS

As you may or may not know...Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic but disabling disease, which affects different people in different ways.  People are dedicated to helping find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis--which the National Multiple Sclerosis Society has actually made BIG steps towards in 2010.  If you would like to find out more about MS, please visit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

The blog hop will start THIS Friday, March 4th - Sunday, March 6th.  There are lots of creative ladies participating in this hop; and what's a hop w/out blog candy.  ;)  Come join us THIS Friday starting at blog...Fancy Framework

Lastly...I would like to extend a big thank you and appreciation to Deborah for giving me a BLOG AWARD.

THANK YOU DEBORAH!

Alright...back to my day job.  Thanks for visiting and I'll be back later.  :)
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!About the Expo, same here! Im looking forward to the one in Ontario for November. Its time to save my money again. LOL Just FYI! There will be a scrapbook Yard Sale in Montclair, CA at the scrapping lounge in the beginning of April. I can email you the info. Just let me know.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tammy! Me again! :) Hope you are having a good day! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance. I have the A beauty award for you at my blog.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete