Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blog Candy Winner, Blog Award, and more importantly...THANK YOUS

Good Morning Everyone!

It's Wednesday; "hump" day and a day closer to the weekend.  Who's ready to get their craft on?!  ;)

First off, I would like to say WELCOME to my new friends/followers here on my blog.  I hope you enjoyed the MS Blog Hop and I wanted to thank you for joining my blog.  I appreciate all the wonderful comments!  :)  I'd also like to extend a thank you to Linda (Fancy Framework), for inviting me to participate in this Hop and for a good cause.  Speaking of good cause, Linda was able to raise $125 for the National MS Society during the MS Blog Hop!  :)  Congrats GIRL!  :)

UPDATE:  The first winner of the blog candy has graciously declined the award because she was one of the designers for the blog hop; and I didn't realize it either.  So...I did the drawing again...and...

Now...the winner for the MS Blog Hop Candy...1 brand new pack of Personal Cricut Cutting Mats


Using Random.org, and out of 25 thoughtful comments...

#21
Percilla G. Said: "A perfect card for someone struggling with a situation be that medical or along some other lines "

Congrats Percilla on winning the Blog Candy! Please email me your addy so that I can mail out your blog candy! You have till Sunday, March 13th to email me. If I should not hear from you, I will randomly select a new winner.   

Lastly, one of my new friends Patricia (Creative Diva) has nominated me for a blog award; A Thing of Beauty Award: Your Blog Has Style

The rules for this award are: when accepting this award; you must list 5 things about yourself (including why you like crafting), pass it on to 5 others, and when you post the award; the award designer would like the award linked back to her.

5 Factoids About Me:
1.  I consider scrap booking/card making a form of art, and this is my way of showing my creative side.
2.  I went to my first Scrapbook Expo and bought a Gypsy; it is my new favorite crafting toy.
3.  Even though the show is no longer airing, I enjoy watching seasons 1-6 of "Sex and the City."
4.  I am becoming a shoe addict.  ;)
5.  I enjoy driving in my car with stereo up and singing along to my favorite tunes and "air" drumming on my steering wheel.

5 Ladies Who I Nominate For This Award:

That is it for now.  Tessa and I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful day.  :)


7 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! I was part of the MS blog hop too and I would feel horrible if I took the blog candy over someone else. I'm sorry for messing up the natural order of things! Congrats to the next person! hee hee Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! Way to go friend! You deserve the award! I enjoy getting to know you!

    HUgs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you award!! and to the winner of your candy!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Tammy for thinking of me and to pass this lovely award!!! Thank you and i will post ASA I can:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and congrats to the blog candy winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tammy!
    Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today!
    I'm now following you too!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name Tammy PMS. I just wanted to thank you for following our new blog A La Card Monkey. I wish I would have found you sooner, and we could have done the MS blog Hop with you. Terry and I just the the Bainbridge Island (washington) walk last Saturday. It was a 3 mile walk we had a really great time, I even did a card event at my home to raise money for the walk. Out Team name was Stampin Out MS.
    We would love it if you made a card for our challenge, we have new goodies to give away.
    www.alacardmonkey.blogspot.com
    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
    I am going to try and put some pic's of the MS walk and the cards we did at my home for the event.

    (sorry so long) lol

    ReplyDelete