Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge 1

Hey there!

It's been a while since I have posted new work; so with this past Saturday's National Scrapbook Day, I thought participating over at My Pink Stamper's 12 Challenges would be a great way to get back into blogging/sharing.  :)

The first challenge was to create a card, scrapbook page, or 3D item with the theme of CUPCAKES.  This project took me longer than expected; the lace and I were not getting along.  LOL  My little cupcake can be used as decoration or can even be a party favor box.

 The Cricut cartridge I used was: Sweet Treats.

I used lace and Stickles.

The paper I used was from a retired stack of designer paper from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by and onto next challenge.  :)

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment