Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge 3

So...the 2nd challenge for My Pink Stamper was to make a card or scrapbook page using Kraft cardstock.  I however do not have Kraft cardstock (hear the jaws dropping...LOL) so I moved on to the 3rd challenge. :)

The 3rd challenge was to make card, scrap page, or 3D object using BREAST CANCER for the theme.

I am proud of this card.  It was my first time making a side step card.  This took me a couple of times to get right; but the final outcome ROCKS; in my humble opinion.  ;)

The Cricut cartridges used were Forever Young and Stand & Salute. 



 I re-organized my craft space and sorted cardstock by colors; so I'm not able to share what brand of cardstock I used; however, I do know the designer paper is from a retired set by Stampin Up!

I used Stickles and jeweled sticker dimensional flowers (apologies...don't recall brand) for embellishing.

I also used My Pink Stamper stamp sets. 





So...that's two down and 9 more to go.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment