Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Time to... "Escape"


Good Evening Fellow Crafters (and to those who happened to stumble on my blog in a random google search).  ;)

A couple weeks ago, I needed a card for a teacher friend and didn't have any pre-made; so I was flipping through my Cricut Magazines for inspiration and found one.  I ended up using "Kate's ABC" cartridge; and what I thought was going to be a quick card, I realized this isn't going to be one.  LOL!

Here is the finished product...

Inspiration came from Cricut Magazine special edition "Cards" pg.15

Supplies: Cardstock-Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper- DCWV Travel; Stickles; Sharpie pen; Pearl Embellishment-Stampin' Up Pretties Kit, Letter Stickers-Unknown; White Gel Pen
I distress the "sky" paper.  Not too bad; if I say so myself.  ;)
That's all I have to share for now.  So until next time...

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment