Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sneak Peek at Bridal Shower Invite

Hello Fellow Crafters, Bloggers, and Unknowns!  ;)

I'm really excited to share a sneak peek at a Bridal Shower Invite I'm working on.  My cousin is getting married and my family will be hosting her Bridal Shower.  Of course, pre-made invites are not allowed at this event; un-heard of!  LOL!  My brother and I have put our heads together and come up with this layout.  I think it's great and captures the theme well!

The invite is a 5X6.5 card front.  I used 2 Cricut cartridges; Lacy Labels and Sweethearts.  The bride is cut out on velvet paper.  Pearl, gem stone, and floral embellishments were used.  The frame around the bride is glitter paper.


Now it's time to work on the back of the invite.  Guess we should include the when and where?!

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment: